Skip the line and quickly gain access to the world-famous Louvre museum, located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine.
Previously a residence for the King of France, it is now the most-visited museum in Paris. Admire the glass pyramid at the entrance, which was inaugurated in 1988.
Your ticket gives you open access to artwork of varying styles from many different eras, completed in numerous countries the world over. Among them, you will find:
- The Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci's prized work
- Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite—or Venus in Roman mythology
- Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posed on a ship's bow
- Marriage at Cana is the largest painting in the Louvre. The work of Paul Véronèse.
- The Coronation of Napoleon and Empress Josephine in Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- The Raft of the Medusa is a painting by Théodore Géricault.
After your visit, you can wander through the Tuileries gardens to Place de la Concorde. If you decide to continue your stroll down the Champs-Élysées, why not visit the Arc de Triomphe, which stands tall at the end of the avenue?
If you have questions about booking this event, or would like further information on this product please complete and submit the form below. Our customer service team will use the information you provide to respond to your query as promptly as possible.