Terms & Conditions for Discount Paris (part of Hospitality Line Group)
We want you to be completely happy with our service to you. Once you have made a reservation, if you need to cancel then we will, where possible, offer you reduced cancellation charges. The exceptions are certain products which can not be refunded. These include: Eurostar day trips, Eurostar packages, Overnight Sightseeing Tours, Theatre Tickets, Theatre Packages and Special Event Packages such as Christmas, New Year's Eve, Bastille Day, Valentine's and Mother's Day bookings. Valentine's Terms & Conditions can be viewed here and Christmas and New Year's Eve Terms & Conditions can be viewed here.
Please have your booking reference available when contacting us.
- Any cancellation made after booking will incur a 20% cancellation charge
- For cancellations made within 72 hours of the date of your trip, we cannot refund any monies paid
- Should you wish to transfer your booking to an alternative date then we will apply a £15 administration charge. However this will be subject to availability, requires at least 72 hours notice from the date of your trip and does not apply to Eurostar day trips, Eurostar packages, Overnight Sightseeing Tours, Theatre Tickets, Theatre Packages and Special Event Packages which are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances. However Discount Paris cannot accept any responsibility in the event that the supplier is unable to offer the alternative date.
Prices displayed on our websites are correct to the best of our knowledge and maintained on a daily basis. In the event of an order being placed against an accidental incorrect price, we will endeavour to inform the purchaser of the error within seven days of the purchase being made, we will allow the purchaser to either cancel the booking or choose to pay the additional difference in price. All individual products are subject to price variation. Pricing is correct at time of booking. We reserve the right to change the price of a product at any time.
Promotional codes provided to you by us or our affiliates ("Promo Codes") may be valid for limited periods. A Promo Code can only be used once per qualifying transaction and is applied to the transaction as a whole. If you fail to enter the Promo Code at the time of purchase, your purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Discounts may not be claimed after you have confirmed your purchase on the Site. You may not redeem or exchange the Promo Code or applicable discount for cash. You may not use or combine the Promo Code with any other promotions. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw a Promo Code at any time without prior notice.
Two Night Stay in Paris Competition
Book and pay for any product before 31st May 2015 to be entered into the prize draw.
Package includes 2 nights accommodation, return Eurostar tickets, lunch and dinner cruise.
Minimum of 50 bookings required before the draw is made.
You must hold a valid passport.
We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
Groups Policy – 20 people or more
- 20% cancellation charges will apply if you cancel 14 days or more prior to the date of the function.
- 50% charge will apply to cancellations received between 13 and 7 days prior to the booking
- 100% charge will apply to cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the booking date.
Please note this policy is not applicable to Private Charters or special Events bookings such as Christmas, New Year's Eve, Bastille Day, Valentine's and Mother's Day which are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Please note that only one voucher will be issued per booking, therefore everyone attending the venue must arrive together.
Discount Paris and it's agents reserve the right to refuse admission and remove from that service any person whose condition in the opinion of Discount Paris its agent's staff interferes, or is likely to interfere with the enjoyment of the service by other participants.
Client cancellations are only accepted from the party organiser and must be submitted in writing to Discount Paris.
Please note that all tour routes are subject to change without prior notice.
Discount Paris, its employees, servants and /or agents and /or suppliers do not accept any liability for any death, injury, theft or loss sustained at our venue to any person or their belongings, including vehicles.
The liability of Discount Paris in respect of any breach of these terms and conditions, including any implied terms shall not exceed any consequential loss however suffered by the clients or the guests and shall in any event be limited to the maximum amount invoiced and paid for the party's booking.
Discount Paris does not accept any liability nor will be liable for non completion of any service or any delays arising as a result of:-
- Strikes, riots of lockouts affecting any trade which Discount Paris is concerned
- Adverse weather conditions
- Loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, flood of any other cause beyond its control.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and in the unlikely event of dispute, the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Discount Paris is part of Hospitality Line Group